Due to a number of limitations with the Wix platform, you need to follow a few different steps in order to add your Countdown Hero onto a page hosted by Wix.
BEFORE YOU START: Make sure that you have finished adding each of the page settings inside of Countdown Hero and that your timer has been styled appropriately.
Once that's done, you can continue with the following steps;
- Open Countdown Hero and copy the Webpage Embed Code for your timer.
- Navigate to your Wix Site Dashboard > Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Custom Code section
- Click 'Add Code' in the 'Body - Start' section.
- Paste the Countdown Hero Webpage Timer Embed Code into the code snippet box, name the code snippet and add it onto the correct page that you'd like it to display on your site.
- Save & Publish all of your pages and you're good to go! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE: You'll also want to make sure that your 'Page Position' in the design settings of Countdown Hero is NOT set to 'inline' as that won't work, however all of the others should display properly.
We find that most Wix users prefer the 'Full Width - Bottom' setting, however the floating 'Bottom' or 'Top' bar settings would also work too.